Saturday, April 5, 2008

Class Sat April 5th

I usually wait until closer to class to cancel, but today's forecast is very nasty. They are not only calling for rain, but there is a 100% chance this afternoon along with thunder storms. I think I will have to ere on the side of safety and cancel class today.

I apologize for the cancellations lately we have been able to have 2 classes in the past 5 weeks. We need the rain so I will try not to complain. I hope to see you all next week.

Get out between storms and give your dog a good walk. Practice commands and play inside.